Tuesday 22 December 2015

"I PROMSE..."



Janji, promise, yagsog, Chéngnuò, for me gives a great meaning in my life which means once you have said it, you have to do it or say it whether you capable of it or not. Honestly, I don't really like people use this word or even myself find it hard to say this word to someone else. I don't even say the word "berjanji dan berikrar" in any "akujanji". Maybe some other people can say "I promise" so easily to other and thinking "No, it is just some random words and means nothing", but for me when I start to say "I promise" it comes with some other words like package which is 'responsible'. It makes the person that you have been promise to been waiting and wondering whether you fulfill your promise or not (or is it just me?) I mean, how are you going to keep your promise to your future spouse or even your religion if you cannot keep even a single tiny promise? Even Allah s.w.t keep His promise to us.

There was a boy, my group mate to be exact, texted me saying that he promised to send his part of the assignment by the middle of the night. I foolishly waited for his email, worried that I cannot receive his email due to internet problems. By morning, there was no sign of his email or his text saying that he already sent his part. I felt kinda dissapointed with him as he already promise me and his promise was so convincing. Damn I should not believe him at the first place.


Image result for pinky promise 

Therefore, word of advice; NEVER EVER make any promise if you're not going to keep it. And DON'T foolishly believe their promises.

Image result for fulfill promise quote



No comments: